To book Charlotte as a guest to your university or community, send her a message through the Contact Page.
Topics for Percussion Students
- Mallets DO Matter: Developing Good Sounds on Percussion Instruments
- Learn a New Piece the Smart Way
- Real Ideas for Quality, Efficient Practicing
- Beginning Hand Drum Technique for Programs Without World Music
- Love Your Rolls: Conquer the Buzz Roll
- Maintain Your Percussion Gear (So You Don’t Have to Buy More)
- Sight-Reading is Essential, But How Do You Practice Sight-Reading?
- Executing Orchestral Excerpts With Grace
Topics for General Audiences
- The Role of Percussion in Orchestras and Bands
- Touchstone Repertoire in Percussion Literature
- Applying and Auditioning for the College-Bound
- How Does an Orchestra Work?